Tuesday 20 March 2012

~ KLG @ Kuai Le Gee???? ~

~ KLG @ Kuai Le Gee???? ~

" choose a fast food restaurant and a signature menu of it,,thus, elaborate some about it "
(first asignment for food writing):))


For this asignment, I spontaniously came out with this kind of restaurant which I think most of us never went there or even never noticed it before. 
everybody know what is KFC but farely know what is KLG and for me the first time I came there is when I was standard 3 where I went to Langkawi to visit my relatives and somehow we decided to try out the Taiwanese KFC-style fast food restaurant and here some sort of background that related to this restaurant. 




KLG refered to as Kuai Le Gee in Malaysia which means " Happy Chicken " Gee is chicken and apparently ‘kuai’ is ‘happy. ( for the first time I thought it was Kentucky Lambt Goreng ) - most of   Langkawi citizen called that.
KLG have their own chain which are in Malaysia, Taiwan and China. KLG itself is the copycat restaurant which came out with the same theme and concept as KFC, include the logo which KLG's logo depicts a plump chicken wearing a bow tie. ( as the image above )

"THE FRIED CHICKEN"

"MASHED POTATO"



"copycat restaurant of KFC - KLG"

"KLG logo"

 well, KLG's menu is relatively similar to that of KFC's in that fried chicken, french fries, mashed potato, coleslow, potato wedges,chicken burgers, and soft drinks are available in both restaurant chains. However, the food that is available in KLG is cheaper than the same food that is available in KFC. but the taste?? well for me the taste not as bombastic as KFC for sure.

"KLG French Fries"

"the view inside the restaurant"

 the menu offered that the KLG fried chicken offerings are near identical to KFC. From the looks of it, someone’s just decided to completely rip off KFC in it’s entirety and rename it KLG.

moreover,, KLG restaurant also get the reflect when the KFC hot issue rose where the employee beats up the customer in Malaysia itself.

for me, for this kind of copycat restaurant easy to build but also easy to fall down where I think most of us will surely choose to go to the original one.







No comments:

Post a Comment